Georgetown, Texas is the county seat for Williamson County, and is where you will find the Williamson County Justice Center (the courthouse), sheriff’s office and a branch of the Texas Department of Public Safety. Georgetown has a great vibe and is known for its vibrant downtown scene.
4 Tips When Selecting a Georgetown Law Firm
- Stay within the Right Field of Practice – You wouldn’t take your Harley Davidson motorcycle to a bicycle repair shop. Legal practices vary as greatly and choosing the right attorney for your need is critical to successful representation.
- Check the Credentials – It’s important to make sure that the firm you select to help you in your legal issues is licensed and accredited as well up to date with all the current requirements and needed paperwork.
- Ask for Results on Previous Cases – Make sure you see the previous case histories and are sure that the law firm has the wins needed to take care of your case and get you the win you need. The best way is to look for lawyers who have wins in cases that are similar to the cases you are about to face.
- How Long Have They Been Established? – With years come experience and a firm that has been around for some time will often be some of the best in the business. It takes a lot of work to keep a firm running and the firms which have been around the longest will typically have the best results. It pays to take your time when selecting a firm in the Georgetown Texas area. Robert McCabe owns his building. The Law Office of Robert McCabe has been established in Georgetown for many years. Robert McCabe and his family live, work and play in Georgetown.
Georgetown, Texas Nicknames
- Red Poppy Capital of Texas
- Retirement Capital of Texas
Motto: “Sincerely Yours”
Georgetown Criminal Defense Attorney
If you ever find yourself at the wrong side of the law and require a criminal defense attorney, make sure to choose wisely. It is important to speak to a criminal attorney that specializes in criminal law.
Robert McCabe will educate you on the nature of your specific charges and the criminal justice process. He candidly discusses the evidence and potential outcomes of you case as well as any legal defenses.
Robert has reviewed thousands of criminal cases and has tried well over a hundred jury trials and will aggressively fight for the best possible outcome for you, whether it is through a plea bargain or jury trial.