Sexual Offenses Attorney in Williamson County
Unfortunately, many people will tell someone accused of a sexual offense that they don’t need a lawyer right away if they’re innocent. However, nothing could be further from the truth.
If you have been suspected of committing a sexual offense, you need expert representation immediately. Often, many people don’t get legal representation as quickly as they should, resulting in poor outcomes for their defense.
Being convicted of a sexual offense can result in a lifetime of negative consequences, including:
- Potential for mandatory sex offender registratoin
- Restrictions on where you can live, work, and possibly shop
- Many sexual offenses carry punishment terms of up to life in prison
For over a decade, Robert McCabe has taken on sexual offense cases with charges including:
- Aggravated sexual assault of a child
- Continuous sexual abuse of a young child
- Indecency with a child
- Indecent exposure
- Public lewdness
- Possession of child pornography
Few attorneys in central Texas have handled as many sexual offense cases as Robert McCabe. He is prepared to deal with witnesses in complex topics such as DNA, child interview techniques, and sex offender treatment and mitigation.
When faced with any charge that can label you as a sex offender, you need the best defense possible.
Robert McCabe provides the best criminal defense for sexual offense charges.
Contact Robert Today